The GEO CART® proprietary point-of-sale system reduces delays in surgery, decreases sterility risks to the patient, eliminates billing mistakes and handwritten forms, automatically generates the Implant Usage Form, removes the cost to clean and sterilize components and instrumentation and reduces facility operating expenses. The GEO CART® is a computerized mobile implant and instrumentation inventory system based on RFID technology. No bigger than the average medical cart the GEO CART® system can hold over 2,000+ items
- Proprietary point-of-sale system
- Reduces delay in surgery
- Eliminates billing mistakes and hand written forms
- Automatically generates the “Implant Usage Form”
- Removes the cost to clean and sterilize components and instrumentation
- Reduces facilities operating expenses
- We imbed an RFID chip in the pre-sterilized packaging to help easily identify what has been consumed and what remains in the GEO Cart®.
- The GEO CART® tracks item usage, tags it to a patient’s record, and generates usage reports.